Follow Woman's Weekly food editor, Sue McMahon, as she shows us how to create this simple dessert.
|Meringue nest||200 Gram (8 nests, ready made)|
|Creme fraiche||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon curd||2 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||2 Teaspoon (for dusting)|
|Fresh raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mint sprigs||8|
1. In a bowl, add creme fraiche with the lemon curd and mix together.
2. Place the meringue nests on serving plates and spoon the mixture into the centre of each meringue nest.
3. Decorate with raspberries and dust over with icing sugar.
4. Put a sprig of mint on top of each.
5. Serve the Lemon Meringue Nests immediately.