This recipe is creamy and delicious and super easy to prepare!
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|White sugar||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Whisk egg yolk, egg and sugar together. Set it aside.
3. Heat cream with vanilla essence in a pot.
4. Slowly pour cream mixture into the egg mix. Continue to whisk to avoid curdling.
5. Strain the pudding mix to get rid of any clumps that might form.
6. Pour the mixture pdding mixture into ramekins or canning jar. Remove air bubbles from top.
7. Place the ramekins or canning jar into an oven proof dish.
8. Pour water in the oven proof dish and bake the creme brulee at 350 F for 20 minutes.
9. Remove creme brulees while the centre is still slightly jiggly.
10. Cover and place it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
11. Mix together equal amounts of white sugar and brown sugar and sprinkle a teaspoon each over the individual creme brulees. Remove the excess.
12. Caramelize the top with a blow torch.
13. Serve as it and enjoy.