making a quick great sweet terrine to serve cold or hot with rum syrup
|Coconut milk||200 Liter|
|Semi skimmed milk||200 Liter|
|Rice semolina||130 Gram|
|Apricot||150 Gram , soaked in mik|
|Sultana||50 Gram , soaked in rum|
|Coconut shavings||2 Tablespoon|
|For rum syrup|
1. Preheat oven to 200F.
2. Line a terrine mould with baking paper.
3. In a pan, add coconut milk and milk, sugar and gradually whisk in the semolina.
4. Remove from heat, add in the eggs and whisk to mix
5. Add apricot, quince and sultana and gently stir to mix.
6. Place the mold on a baking tray and pour some water into the tray. Bake at 200F for 40 to 45 minutes. Once done refrigerate for few hours.
7. For rum sauce - In a pan add sugar and rum, shake to mix and bring to a boil.
8. Cut into slices, top with sauce, garnish with coconut shavings and serve.