Lucien Gaudin was a French fencer who won gold medlas at the '24 and '28 Olympic Games. So fond were the French of this master swordsman that they named a cocktail after him after his most recent victories. His namesake is a very European flare with its use of gin, vermouth, Cointreau and Campari. Delicious!
|Plymouth gin||1 Ounce|
|Dry vermouth||1/2 Ounce|
|Ice cubes||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take gin, campari, cointreau, dry vermouth in a glass.
2. Add some ice and stir it up.
3. Strain in a cocktail glass.
4. Peel a lemon rind and skewer it in a pick.
5. Gently place the lemon twist in the cocktail glass and serve.