|Shortening||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a bowl cream shortening and sugars and add peanut butter and egg.
2. Blend with dry ingredients and vanilla, mixing well and shape into 36 balls.
3. Cover wax paper on a baking dish and arrange 15 cookie balls spacing in a ring 2-inches apart.
4. Flatten the cookie balls.
5. Microwave at high 3-4 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
6. Remove on wax paper to cool.
7. Cook remaining cookies using fresh wax paper for each batch.
8. Serve the cookies as snacks, with beverages or as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3195Calories from Fat 1501
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 173 g266.2%
Saturated Fat 39 g195%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1518 mg63.25%
Total Carbohydrates 375 g125%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 209 g
Protein 54 g108%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet