|Sweet cider||2 Quart|
|Tart sweet apples||4 Pound , peeled, cored and sliced|
|Granulated sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground cloves||1/8 Teaspoon|
1) In the slow cooker, put the cider and apples.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. Ensure that the contents are not stirred.
3) Through a sieve, rub the apples.
4) Measure the apples and add as much sugar as there is the quantity of the aples.
5) Add the salt and spices and mix well. Return the mixture to the cooker.
6) Cover once again and cook on LOW for 1 hour.
7) Pour the preparation into clean, dry, 1/2-pint canning Store in the fridge or seal and process in a boiling-water bath.
8) Serve the Apple Butter as and when preferred.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4307Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2060 mg85.83%
Total Carbohydrates 1137 g379%
Dietary Fiber 36 g144%
Sugars 945 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet