|Semi sweet chocolate square||2 (Baker's)|
|Chocolate sandwich cookies||12 (Oreo)|
|Creamy peanut butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Mini pretzel twists||24|
|Candy coated milk chocolate||24|
1. In pan over melt chocolate and butter low heat.
2. Spread bottom of each cookie with 1 teaspoon peanut butter and dip in melted chocolate.
3. Press 2 pretzels on chocolate for "legs," with wide part facing outward.
4. Place on waxed paper, pretzel side down.
5. Attach candies for "eyes" using remaining chocolate.
6. Freeze for the candies to harden and serve.