Nut butters are very big right now with the most popular being peanut butter, here we will show you how to make two different butters with almonds and cashews. These recipes are quick and easy and are guaranteed to impress at any occasion enjoy on toast or as a sweet dip.
|Almonds||400 Gram , toasted|
|Vanilla bean paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Roast the almonds and cashews separately until they are golden.
3. Remove from oven and let it cool.
4. Biltz the almonds with vanilla paste until smooth.
5. Biltz cashews separately with the vanilla paste until smooth.
6. Serve the nut butter alongside toast or veggie sticks.