Enjoy this Irish style egg muffin sandwich. This is the perfect way to use your left over corned beef.
|English muffin||1 , sliced|
|Corned beef slices||4|
|Ground black pepper||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Honey mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese slices||2|
1. On a slice muffin, spread the mustard and set aside.
2. In a non-stick pan, place the beef slices and cook until light brown in colour on both the sides.
3. Push the beef slices on one side and break in 1 egg, if the pan is not non-stick add in little butter.
4. Cook the egg as sunny side up or as desired.
5. Place 1 slice of Swiss cheese on the beef slices and let it get soft.
6. Put the beef and cheese slice on the muffin slice.
7. Place the egg, remaining cheese slice and top it with other muffin slice.
8. Serve as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 568Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1509 mg62.88%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 41 g82%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet