|Endives||7 Medium (whole)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon||1/2 Medium , juiced|
1. Clean the endives by cutting off any brown part of the stem.
2. Remove any wilted leaves if present and rinse it in cold ater.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
3. Take a large pan, place the endives.
4. Sprinkle salt, water, lemon juice and add butter.
5. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes or till just tender.
6. Cover it with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 2 hours.
8. Serve hot after garnishing it with parsley.