Ryan has been busy in his absence, cooking often, learning new things, in addition to school and being a kid.
One of the things that Ryan has taught me is that you are never too young or too old to follow your passion and his passion for good food healthy food is as strong as ever.
One of the things that Ryan needed to share was his Easy Kid Friendly Stromboli. For this recipe you will simply need some pizza dough, an egg, and some sandwich meat and cheese. Ryan used the non traditional swiss cheese instead of mozzarella or provolone and salami, although as he mentions the meat and cheese can be substituted for your chefs favorites.
Ryan hopes that you will try your own Stromboli and enjoy both eating it and making it as much as he enjoys his.
|Please see video|
1) Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
2) Spread the pizza dough on the baking tray and spread the cheese on it in a layer.
3) Make a layer of salami on the cheese and roll the dough. Seal the edges.
4) Take a bowl and crack an egg. Whisk it.
5) Brush the dough roll with the egg.
6) Bake the Stromboli for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees.
7) Slice the Stromboli in single serving and serve hot.