|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Refried beans||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gruyere cheese||3 Ounce|
|Green peppers||2 , seeded and thinly sliced|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a baking dish and generously grease it with butter.
3. Spoon in a layer of rice.
4. Top it with a layer of beans.
5. Add a dollop of cream.
6. Then, place cheese slices, and pepper slices on top.
7. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
9. Dot with butter, and bake in preheated about 45 minutes until well heated.
10. Serve Arroz con Frijoles immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2660Calories from Fat 1049
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g183.1%
Saturated Fat 66 g330%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3598 mg149.92%
Total Carbohydrates 303 g101%
Dietary Fiber 40 g160%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 91 g182%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet