|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced leeks||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Quartered mushrooms||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , crushed|
|Whole meal flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Creme fraiche||6 Fluid Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Soured cream||5 Fluid Ounce (5 Fluid Ounce)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a saucepan, heat some oil, and fry the leeks for 5 minutes, stir in garlic, mushrooms and paprika and saute for 10 minutes. Stir at occasional intervals. Uncover the pan during cooking otherwise stroganoff will become too much light and watery.
2. Add flour, stir well and cook for a minute.
3. Take a small bowl, add soured cream and crÃ¨me fraiche and stir well.
4. Stir in shoyu and cream mixture to cooked mushroom.
5. Simmer the sauce until the ingredients get heated up.
6. Season as per the taste preferences.
7. Serve the mushroom stroganoff over meat noodles or any other noodles.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1142Calories from Fat 659
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.8%
Saturated Fat 19 g95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 904 mg37.67%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.3%
Dietary Fiber 15 g60%
Sugars 31 g
Protein 31 g62%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet