|Tart apples||4 Large , sliced|
|Raisins||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Corn germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish.
2) Combine apples, raisins, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
3) Put the mixture into baking dish.
4) In another bowl, combine corn germ, rolled oats, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
5) Mix honey with butter, then combine with corn germ mixture.
6) Spoon this mixture over fruit and bake at 350°F 30 minutes, or until apples are tender and topping is browned.
7) Top the crisp with milk or cream.
8) Cut the apple crisp into pieces and serve as dessert.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1817Calories from Fat 478
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.6%
Saturated Fat 29 g145%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 57 mg2.38%
Total Carbohydrates 314 g104.7%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 139 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet