|Commercial italian dressing||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chicken breast halves||4 , skinned and boned|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Black olive slices||4|
1) In a jar, add Italian dressing, tarragon vinegar, basil, and garlic.
2) Cover tightly and vigorously shake.
3) Add over the chicken in a shallow dish and cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
4) Remove the chicken and keep aside the marinade.
5) On a broiler rack, arrange the chicken.
6) Keeping 6 inches from heat, broil for 4 minutes each side.
7) Baste occasionally with marinade.
8) Transfer the chicken to a platter and cool.
9) Cover, and refrigerate.
10) In a pan, add tomato juice, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce and add gelatin. Set aside for 1 minute.
11) Place over low heat, stirring till the gelatin dissolves.
12) Remove from the heat and allow to stand till the mix cools and is syrupy.
13) Arrange half a chicken breast.
14) Pour over 1/4 cup aspic mixture and carefully arrange the vegetables in aspic as desired.
15) Cover and refrigerate till firm and serve.