|Peeled sliced apples||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Pitted cherries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375F).
2. Using butter, grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Once melted, remove off flame and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and keep aside.
5. Layer greased baking pan with apples and cherries uniformly.
6. Top with prepared mixture and spread evenly.
7. Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes or till done.
8. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
9. Place on a serving tray and serve warm with sauce of your choice.