|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs) , scalded|
|Bake flour||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , melted|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. In a large bowl, stir yeast in lukewarm water until it dissolves.
2. Add 2 cups flour and let it stand for about ½ an hour in a warm place.
3. In another large bowl, beat together egg yolks, egg, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and salt until the mixture is light.
4. Add the egg mixture to the first mixture, add butter and remaining flour; beat until well combined.
5. Cover the bowl and let it stand until the dough doubles in size.
6. Lightly flour a clean surface or board.
7. Divide the dough into 3 equal parts and pat individually until ½ inch thick.
8. Using a cutter or inverted glass, cut doughnuts.
9. Let it stand for some time until doubles in size.
10. In a wok, heat oil to 350° Fahrenheit.
11. Fry doughnuts in hot oil until puffy and golden in color on both sides.
12. Remove and drain over paper towels.
13. Lightly roll over granulated sugar or garnish with icing before serving.