|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||4 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a 1-cup measure, add the brown sugar and top with powdered sugar.
3) In a bowl, cream the sugars and butter together.
4) Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
5) Shape the mixture into 2 rolls about 6 inches long.
6) Wrap the rolls in a wax paper and refrigerate overnight.
7) Slice thinly and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8) Serve the Scottish Scones, immediately on a serving platter.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2932Calories from Fat 1624
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 185 g284.6%
Saturated Fat 116 g580%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 29 mg1.21%
Total Carbohydrates 296 g98.7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 103 g
Protein 28 g56%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet