There's nothing more comforting than a fruit cobbler, and Michael Underwood has the best recipe for a juicy and warm plum cobbler packed with orange and cinnamon. Enjoy!
|Plain flour||6 7/8 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||2 3/4 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||5 Fluid Ounce|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange zest||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Put plums in a sauce pan. Add brown sugar, cinnamon stick and orange juice to the sauce pan.
3. Cook on medium heat until the plums are soft and nicely caramelized.
4. Meanwhile, in a food processor, add flour, butter, baking powder and salt. Pop the lid and give it a good mix.
5. Add sugar and give it a mix. Pour milk and blend again to get sort of a dough.
6. Transfer the cooked fruit mix to a baking tray.
7. Top it with a doughy mixture and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
8. Scoop out the cobbler and serve it with Ice cream or custard.