My version of the World's Most Expensive Hamburger! The Glamburger at the Honky Tonk in the UK.
|Blood orange||2 , juiced|
|Mango||1 , chopped|
|Butter||7 Tablespoon , divided|
|Minced shallot||2 Tablespoon|
|Champagne||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Matcha green tea||1 Teaspoon|
|Japanese mayonnaise||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brie cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Black truffle||1/4 Teaspoon , grated|
|Minced beef||220 Gram ((american wagyu beef used))|
|Brioche buns||1 , sliced in half|
|Edible gold leaf||8|
|Clarified butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Duck eggs||1 , sous vided and smoked|
|Himalayan sea salt||To Taste|
1. Prepare the grill.
2. For the mango champagne topping, in a food processor combine chopped mango, blood orange juice and blend until mangoes are liquified.
3. In a pan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and add minced shallot. Saute for a while and pour in one cup of champagne along with mango and blood orange puree. Add a bay leaf and star anise, bring the mixture to a boil and then allow to reduce.
4. Remove the bay leaf and star anise and add 4 tablespoons of butter, stir and allow the butter to melt in. Taste and correct the seasoning.
5. Allow the sauce to cool and add 2 tablespoons of champagne to it. Process the sauce once again in the food processor.
6. For matcha green tea mayo, In a bowl, combine japanese mayonnaise with matcha green tea powder. Stir well to combine.
7. In a bowl, combine brie cheese with black truffle and stir to combine.
8. Divide the minced beef into 2 equal halves and make two patties with it. Place brie cheese mixture in the center of one patty and close it with the second patty.
9. Brush the brioche bun with clarified butter and arrange edible goldon leaves on it. Also arrange the golden leaves on the duck egg. Set aside.
10 Sprinkle the patty on both sides with salt and place it on the grill. Flip and cook on the other side as well. Lightly toast the buns.
11. On the bottom half of the bun, spread matcha sause. Place two lettuce leaves over it and then place the patty. Arrange two tomato slices, followed by smoked bacon rashers, lobster chunks. Drizzle with the mango champagne topping and put caviar over it. Finish with the duck egg and place the top half of the bun over it.
12. Serve hot.