Have you ever wondered how you can make your own hamburger beef stroganoff? This version is made with ground meat. This tastes so much better than say Hamburger Helper, very easy to make, and very fresh.
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce|
|Sliced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((white wine, chicken stock))|
|Chicken stock||16 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry egg noodles||1 Pound|
1. In a pan, melt butter, crumble and add beef in batches and cook until browned from both sides.
2. In a same pan, add onion and mushrooms, season with salt and cook until onions are translucent.
3. Add sherry and deglaze the pan. Add flour and stir in, cook for few seconds.
4. Add the beef back to the pan, mix together. Pour in the chicken stock, cook until nice and thick.
5. Add sour cream and mix well.
6. Serve over egg noddles.