This scrambled egg recipe is so delicious and healthy with the additions of turmeric and onions. Heck, I love cheese too and that really takes it over the top.
|Harvarti cheese slice||1|
|Onion||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (minced)|
|Coconut oil/Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked carrots||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Mince the onions and cut the carrots into bite size pieces, keep it aside.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs with the turmeric, until fluffy.
3. Heat up a frying pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil, once it melts add the onions and carrots, once the onions has turned translucent, add the beaten eggs and place the cheese.
4. Season with ground pepper to taste and scramble the eggs and cook It for few minutes.
5. Serve the scrambled eggs with slice of bread.
The turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties hence it’s healthy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 357Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 277 mg11.54%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet