|Warm water||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon (Plus More For Drizzling)|
|Red potatoes||1 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) , shredded|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon , chopped|
1. Mix warm water and yeast and let sit for 10 minutes until frothy.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt. Add the yeast mixture and the olive oil and mix with a spoon until it forms dough.
3. Knead the dough for about 5-8 minutes.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for about 1 hour.
5. In the meantime, preheat oven to 375 degrees and start on your potatoes.
6. Boil potatoes for about 20 -25 minutes, until they can be easily pierced with a fork. Drain and add them back to the pot.
7. In the meantime, on cookie sheet, spread out the chopped bacon and bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes until nice and crispy.
8. Once your potatoes have finished boiling, drain them, and add them back to the pot.
9. Add your butter and milk and mash with a potato masher until desired consistency. Mix in the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add more milk is necessary. Set aside.
10. When the dough has risen, divide it in half. Stretch and flatten out one half of the dough into a flat circle that is about 1/2 inch thick.
11. Transfer to a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprinkled with some cornmeal (optional). Make a second pizza with the other half or save it for later use, by putting it into a plastic bag with one tablespoon of olive oil.
12. Spread about 1/2 – 1 cup of mashed potatoes on top of the pizza dough, followed by 1-2 cups of shredded cheese and the bacon bits.
13. Crack the eggs directly onto the pizza and sprinkle with some chopped chives.
14. Bake for 15-20 minutes until crust is golden brown.
15. Remove from the oven, drizzle with some olive oil and give it a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
16. Slice and serve warm.