Easy, healthy and delicious Curry eggs are perfect for a weeknight dinner or weekend brunch
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
3. Carefully remove the top from the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp. Place the tomato shells on the greased baking dish.
4. Break open one egg into each tomato shell. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Add a tablespoon of sour cream in to each tomato shell and sprinkle with the curry powder.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot.