|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 , finely chopped|
|Seasame oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baby bok choy||2 Ounce|
|Green onion||1/4 Tablespoon , chopped|
1. In a bowl, mix the pork, corn starch, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, bok choy, green onion and eggs.
2. Add a teaspoon of the mix into the each dumpling.
3. Wet the edges and seal the two sides together into dumpling shape.
4. Heat a pan with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add dumplings and stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add 1/4 cup water and put the lid on and steam the dumplings for about 15 minutes. Let the water evaporate completely.
6. For dipping sauce: In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, 1 teaspoon green onions and 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger.
7. Plate the dumplings and the dipping sauce and serve as an appetizer or snack.
You can freeze the dumplings and use again later with the same cook again using the same technique.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3052Calories from Fat 1533
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 171 g263.1%
Saturated Fat 40 g200%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 12920 mg538.33%
Total Carbohydrates 255 g85%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 118 g236%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet