|Bourbon||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
|Red vermouth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Silver tequila||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Triple sec||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Campari||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Stir ingredients together in a large pitcher.
2. Add to barrel using a funnel.
3. For a small barrel, age for around three weeks, tasting samples each week.
4. When ready, pour out enough for one cocktail.
5. Stir with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
6. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry.
Fill barrel with water and soak overnight to deter leaks.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3176Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3442 mg143.42%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 63 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet