Vinegar and strawberry in a martini. Weird, I know. But an aged balsamic is generally quite sweet with an almost syrupy texture.
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Dash , aged|
|Orange peel||1 Medium , twisted|
1. Put the balsamic in a bowl or plate and roll the strawberry in it till thoroughly coated.
2. Drop the strawberry into a very well chilled glass.
3. Vigorously shake the vodka over ice in a cocktail shaker.
4. Strain into the glass.
5. Twist the orange over the glass.
6. Then rub it around the rim and discard it.
7. Serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 220Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1 mg0.04%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet