This time its about a Cocktail Dessert - Chic Creamsicle Colada Cocktail! Dee the Cocktail Deeva makes a decidedly Adult dessert Cocktail. Serve this to your guests at any special occasion.
|Vanilla liqueur||1 Ounce|
|Orange juice||2 Ounce|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Ice cube||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crushed (or as required)|
|Lemon||1 Medium , sliced (or as required, for garnish)|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon (as required, for garnish)|
|Kiwi||1 Medium , sliced (as required, for garnish)|
1) Pour the rum into the ice crushing machine. You can also crush the ice separately and use the blender to mix.
2) Add ice to the ice crushing machine and turn on to make a slushy mix. Stir all together.
3) Moist the glass rim by rubbing fresh lemon slice and dip into icing sugar.
4) Place the crushed ice mixture into the glass.
5) Pour in orange juice and pineapple juice.
6) Pile up more crushed ice into the glass.
7) Spread the vanilla liqueur on top to fill up.
8) Garnish the drink with a kiwi slice on top and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 295Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 7 mg0.29%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.55 g18%
Sugars 39.1 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 218.6%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet