Dee the Cocktail Deeva, shows the tricks to prepare Smokin' Wasabi Caesar cocktail by putting a new twist on the classic Canadian caesar cocktail. She brings a little extra heat and a whole lot of flavour by infusing Reyka Vodka with Wasabi.
|Wasabi||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash (as required)|
|Lime||1/2 Medium , freshly squeezed|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Clamato juice||1/2 Liter (as required to fill up)|
|Dill spice/Lemon pepper||1 Teaspoon (for rim)|
1) In a muddler, add vodka, water and wasabi.
2) Muddle properly to release the color and flavor.
3) Strain the mixture into a glass using simple coffee filter.
4) Add ice to the glass.
5) Add a splash of hot sauce and worcestershire sauce to the glass.
6) Toss well using 2 glasses.
7) Squeeze lime into the drink.
8) Season with sea salt.
9) Toss again using 2 glasses.
10) Moist the glass rim with fresh lime and dip into lemon pepper/dill spice.
11) Fill the glass with ice and pour the mixture in the glass.
12) Fill up the glass with Clamato juice.
13) Garnish the cocktail with bacon wrapped scallop or any other choice and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 286Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1995 mg83.13%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet