Its hot and sunny out and that means MARGARITAS! Take advantage of those beautiful Spring strawberries by putting them in a classic margarita. Cheers to Memorial Day!
|Lime||1/2 , slice|
|Fresh orange slices||2|
|Agave nector||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a shaker muddle together the strawberries and basil.
2. To that add in the sliced lime and orange and muddle until all of the juices have been released.
3. To the shaker add in the agave, tequila, Cointreau, and ice.
4. Shake vigorously until chilled, strain into a salt-rimmed glass filled with ice, and garnish with a strawberry and basil leaves.
5. That’s it! The perfect twist on an already delicious classic cocktail. Cheers!