Still trying to think of a fun cocktail for Christmas dinner?! This cocktail is Christmas in a cup! Merry Christmas!
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange peel spirals||1 Large|
|Fresh cranberries||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Simple syrup||1 Ounce|
|Soda water||To Taste|
1. In a small pan over medium high heat add in the sugar, water, cranberries, orange peel, cloves, and sage.
2. Let it come up to a simmer and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
3. Once the cranberries have popped turn off the heat and let it cool until room temperature.
4. In a shaker with ice add the simple syrup and vodka. Shake until chilled.
5. Strain into a glass with ice, top with club soda, and garnish with frozen cranberries
That’s it! How easy and festive is that? Merry Christmas!