Looking for a festive, yet very easy cocktail recipe? Try this easy pomegranate cocktail recipe! Its kicked up a notch or two with some festive flavors such as orange and rosemary. Cheers to the holidays!
|For simple syrup:|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1 Large|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||1|
|Fresh orange slices||1|
|Pomegranate juice||1 Ounce|
|Vodka||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Syrup||1/2 Ounce (((((Rosemary Orange Simple Syrup, see the syrup recipe ingredients above)))))|
|Club soda||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pomegranate seeds||1/4 Tablespoon|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. The first thing you want to do is make the simple syrup. In a small pan over medium high heat add in the sugar, water, rosemary, and orange peel. Let it come to a simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Once dissolved turn it off and let it come to room temperature.
2. In a shaker, muddle the orange slice.
3. Add ice in the shaker along with the pomegranate juice, vodka, and simple syrup.
4. Shake until chilled and strain into a glass filled with ice.
5. Top off with club soda, add a sprig of rosemary, and a few pomegranate seeds to the top.
6. Serve and enjoy!