This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, nut-free, paleo-friendly and has no added sugar.
|Baby spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flax milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Mint extract||1/8 Teaspoon|
1. Freeze 6 sliced bananas for 4 hours.
2. Soak your dates for 5 minutes.
3. Process dates with 1/4 cup flax milk, adding another 1/4 cup while processing (1/2 cup total for this part). Strain and set aside.
4. Blanch your spinach for 30 seconds, then put into an ice bath. Squeeze out excess liquid and process the same as your dates with 1/4 flax milk and adding another 1/4 cup while processing. Strain, add your mint and vanilla, and set aside.
5. Process your bananas until creamy.
6. Add your date milk and spinach dye into the food processor and pulse until evenly combined.
7. Serve and Enjoy!