Are you tired of pumpkin spice yet!?! No? Good! Because this pumpkin spice latte has been giving me everything I need lately. Im usually not the pumpkin-obsessed chick but for some reason, I cant get enough of it this year! This pumpkin spice latte is so easy, creamy and delicious!! It uses pure pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin syrup. I just love that fresh pumpkin flavor mixed with brown sugar and those warm pumpkin spices.
|Whole milk||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Half n half||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar (packed)||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pumpkin puree||3 Tablespoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Very strong coffee||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy whipped cream||To Taste ((beaten to stiff peaks))|
1. In a saucepan over medium heat stir together milk, half n half, brown sugar and pumpkin puree.
2. Let steam, while stirring. (do not boil)
3. Once the mixture is very hot, stir in pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and strong coffee.
4. Pour into mugs and pipe on the whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon if desired.
6. Serve hot!
Serve steamy hot. Pumpkin puree will begin to separate once the mixture is lukewarm. For leftovers, just stir and reheat.