Cherries are in peak season right now and this delicious cocktail takes full advantage of them! Cheers!
|Fresh cherries||6 (stems removed)|
|Lime||1/2 , slice|
|Bourbon||2 Ounce (of choice)|
|Club soda||2 Ounce|
1. In a shaker add the fresh cherries, lime, and sugar.
2. Muddle together completely until all of the cherries have broken down and released their juices.
3. To the shaker add ice and your Bourbon of choice. Add the lid on and shake vigorously until chilled.
4. Strain (so you don't get any cherry pits in your cocktail) into a glass filled with ice and top it off with club soda.
5. Give it a quick stir and serve. Cheers!