This delicious cocktail combines three of my favorite things: Gin, blackberries, and lemon. It's easy to make and the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot day. Cheers!
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blackberries||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dry gin||3 Ounce|
|Fresh squeezed lemon juice||1 Ounce|
|Syrup||1 Ounce (prepared)|
|Club soda||2 Ounce|
|Lemon slice||1 (for garnish)|
1. In a small sauce pan over medium high heat add the water, sugar, and blackberries.
2. Let it come to a simmer, cook for 5 minutes, turn it off, and let it sit until it has come to room temperature
3. In a shaker muddle the fresh blackberries and lemon. Add in the Gin, blackberry simple syrup, and ice and shake until chilled
4. Strain into a glass filled with ice and top with club soda.
5. Garnish with a lemon slice and fresh blackberry.
6. Serve and enjoy!