Yet another wonderful way to enjoy dry fruits, this milkshake is packed with vigour and punch. A grand assortment of nuts and dried fruits is blanched in hot water and then blended, in order to get a smooth and luscious consistency. Combined with the rich and comforting taste of milk, the blended dry fruits give rise to a memorable shake, which is boosted further by a crunchy garnish of mixed nuts. You can feel the rich, sweet, comforting taste of this milkshake course through your senses and revitalize your body.
|Deseeded dates||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cashewnuts||2 Tablespoon ((((Kaju))))|
|Peeled almonds||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) ((((badam))))|
|Walnuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) ((((akhrot))))|
|Dried figs||6 ((((anjeer))))|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chilled milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the garnish|
|Chopped mixed nuts||5 Teaspoon|
1. Combine the dates, cashewnuts, almonds, walnuts and figs in enough hot water in a deep bowl, cover it with a lid and keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Strain it using a strainer and discard the water.
3. Combine the soaked mixed nuts, cup of milk and sugar and blend it in a mixer till smooth.
4. Add the remaining 1 cups of milk and blend it again till smooth.
5. Pour equal quantities of the milkshake into 5 individual glasses.
6. Garnish each glass with 1 tsp of mixed nuts.
7. Serve and enjoy!