One of my favorite flavor combinations is grapefruit and rosemary. They blend together beautifully and this cocktail is the perfect example of it. It's easy to make, refreshing, and totally delicious. Cheers!
|Syrup||1 Ounce ((((((Already prepared Rosemery syrup))))))|
|Grapefruit juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) ((((((As required))))))|
|For rosemary simple syrup|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. The first thing you want to do is make the simple syrup. In a small saucepan over medium high heat add the water, sugar, and rosemary
2. Stir until it comes to a simmer, turn off the heat, and let it sit until it comes to room temperature
3. Now it's time to make the cocktail
4. In a cocktail shaker with ice add the Gin, rosemary syrup, and grapefruit juice
5. Shake until chilled, strain into a glass with ice, and garnish with a rosemary sprig
6. That's it! A delicious and easy cocktail. Cheers!
7. Serve and enjoy!