We know that we love our chai hot..When we don't get it we go crazy what not. We've got some chilled chai in the pot. So let's give Adraki Chai Frappe a shot!
|Boiling water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||To Taste|
1. In a pot combine water, sugar, ginger juice, chai and bring it to a boil.
2. Add milk to it and give it another boil. Keep it aside and let it cool.
3. In a hand blender add the chai mix with ice and ice cream.
4. Blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
5. Serve in a tall glass with some ice cream and ginger juice.