We know that we love our chai hot..When we don't get it we go crazy and what not. We've got some chilled chai in the pot. So let's give Adraki Chai Frappe a shot!
|Boiling water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||To Taste|
1. In a pot combine water, sugar, ginger juice, chai and bring it to a boil.
2. Add milk to it and give it another boil. Keep it aside and let it cool.
3. In a hand blender add the chai mix with ice and ice cream.
4. Blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
5. Serve in a tall glass with some ice cream and ginger juice.