A drink to chill, a drink to cheer! An easy peasy recipe of amazingly refreshing summer drink, Green Cooler! Some khus syrup, and some kiwi crush, loaded with ice, and a mint sprig, gives a new cooler, in no time. Do try this simple mocktail, and let me know how it goes..
|Khus syrup||30 Milliliter|
|Kiwi crush||15 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Tender coconut water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mint sprig||1 ((For Garnish))|
1. Take ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add khus syrup and kiwi crush followed by lemon juice.
3. Pour some tender coconut water.
4. Shake up the mocktail.
5. Add crushed ice in a serving glass.
6. Pour the mocktail into the glass. Garnish with mint sprig. Top with more coconut water and serve.