|Tiny new potatoes||12 Ounce|
|Packed basil leaves||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Minced garlic in oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Low fat cottage cheese||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Gorgonzola cheese/Good||quality blue cheese|
|Ripe tomato||5 Ounce|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Scrub the potatoes and do not peel them.
2) Wash the basil, dry it and trim.
3) Wash the tomatoes and cut them into large chunks.
4) In a covered pot, boil the potatoes for 17 minutes, until tender.
5) Meanwhile, in a food processor, place the basil, garlic, cheese and process to make a thick paste.
6) Add tomatoes to the processor and process until tomatoes are diced.
7) Drain the boiled potatoes .
8) In a serving bowl, place the halved and quartered potatoes.
9) Top with basil sauce and season with black pepper.
10) Serve the dressed potatoes as salad or side dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 508Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1054 mg43.92%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 33 g66%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet