|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , warm|
|Active dry yeast||2|
|Eggs||2 Small , beaten|
|Flour||4 1/2 Cup (72 tbs) , unsifted|
|Cinnamon||1/2 Teaspoon , ground|
|Nutmeg||1/2 Teaspoon , ground|
|Cinnamon||1 Tablespoon , ground|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1/3 cup Margarine; stir to mix.
3. Let the milk mixture cool down until lukewarm.
4. In a large warm bowl, measure warm water and stir in Active Dry Yeast until dissolved.
5. Stir in the lukewarm milk mixture and add eggs, 2 cups flour, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg; using a hand blender beat for about 2 minutes on medium speed.
6. Gradually add and mix remaining flour until a soft dough is made.
7. Cover the bowl and let stand for 50-60 minutes for rising.
8. Punch the dough and place over a lightly floured surface.
9. Roll the dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
10. Cut doughnuts using a cutter or inverted glass.
11. Over a lightly greased baking sheet, place the doughnuts, cover and let sir in a warm place about 30 minutes for rising.
12. Using a brush, apply melted butter over doughnuts and bake for about 8-10 minutes until bottom is golden.
13. Shift doughnuts to a wire rack for cooling.
14. First dip doughnuts in remaining butter and then coat with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
15. Serve warm Spicy Baked Raised Doughnuts.