|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (5 ml)|
|Fresh yeast/Dried yeast||10 ml (2 level teaspoons)|
|Warm milk||8 Fluid Ounce (300 ml)|
|White bread flour||11 Ounce (250 g)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (5 ml)|
|Margarine||2 Ounce (50 g)|
1) Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the batter ingredients and beat together.
3) Place in a warm place for 20 minutes until frothy.
4) In a bowl, place the flour and salt to rub in the margarine.
5) Add this mixture to the batter along with the egg and prepare a soft dough.
6) On the floured board, turn the dough and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is firm and no longer sticky.
7) Use the dough for loaves, rolls (white bread), freezer rolls, doughnuts or hot cross buns by baking into the preheated oven until browned, 15 minutes.
Freezer rolls are made from plain white or rich bread dough.
Make bake in a cool oven (120°C, 225°F/ Gas 1/2) for 1/2 hour to set dough.
Cool and pack in freezer bags.
Store for up to 3 months.
To use, bake from frozen in a pre-heated hot oven (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6) until browned about 15 minutes.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1785Calories from Fat 566
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.5%
Saturated Fat 14 g70%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1358 mg56.58%
Total Carbohydrates 248 g82.7%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 54 g108%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet