In this modern twist in preparing Chicken Tikka, Im going to marinate the Chicken breast after I cut slits in the flesh and stuff it with onion, peppers and cheese before grilling it in my oven. The Chicken breasts cook up juicy and flavorful and is a great and healthy meal.
|3 Chicken breasts|
|Juice of ½ Lemon|
|2 tbsps Tandoori Masala|
|2 tsps Ginger & Garlic Paste|
|Salt to taste|
|1 green Pepper|
|2 slices Cheese|
1. Remove the Chicken tenders if still attached and make 1 cm slits in the breasts very carefully to not go all the way to the bottom.
2. Add the Lemon juice, Tandoori masala, Ginger & Garlic paste and marinate.
3. Cut the green Pepper and Onion very thinly and stuff in the slits of the Chicken breast.
4. Tear the cheese into small pieces and stuff in the slits as well.
5. Add some oil to a pan and just sear the bottom before transferring to a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes till the breasts are cooked all the way through.
6. Serve and enjoy!