Chef Ruchi Bharani shows how to make Hara Bhara Kebab, an appetizing starter at home on 'Ruchi Unboxes with Bajaj Electricals'.
Hara bhara kebab is a healthy delicious Indian vegetarian snack made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Making hara bhara kebab at home is now an easy task, with the help of Air fryer by Bajaj Electricals. This Air fryer ensures that the food is cooked uniformly from inside and outside.So make yummy hara bhara kebabs at home with chef Ruchi Bharani.
|1 cup of blanched spinach leaves|
|½ cup of blanched fenugreek leaves|
|1/4th cup of mint leaves|
|½ cup of coriander leaves|
|1 cup of boiled green peas|
|1 tbsp of oil|
|1 finely chopped capsicum|
|1 tsp of chilli paste|
|1 tbsp of ginger paste|
|1 tsp sugar|
|2 boiled and mashed potatoes|
|1/2 cup of grated paneer|
|½ tsp cumin seed powder|
|1 tbsp corn flour|
|1 tsp of chaat masala|
|salt to taste|
- Grind the following ingredients together blanched spinach leaves,blanched fenugreek leaves,mint leaves, coriander leaves and boiled green peas
- In a frying pan add some oil, ginger paste, capsicum, ground mixture, ginger chilli paste and sugar
- Now cook the whole mixture until moisture dries out.
- Once done keep it aside to cool down.
- In a bowl add potato, paneer, cumin seed powder, corn flour, chaat masala and salt to taste
- Add the cooked mixture into the bowl
- Set the air fryer by pre heating at 200 degree Celsius
- Mix the mixture properly and shape them to give them a shape like kebab and roll them into bread crumbs and place a cashew over the kebab.
- Place the kebabs in the air fryer
- Cook it at 200 degrees for five minutes
- Brush little oil over the kebabs and put it back in the air fryer for seven minutes
- Hara Bhara Kebab is ready to be served..