Learn how to make Rice Cutlets at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
Turn the left over rice into crispy and yummy cutlets with a perfect recipe of Rice Cutlets. It serves as quick and tasty snack recipe plus not food wastage. So watch and learn how to make Rice Cutlet at home with chef Ruchi Bharani.
|For outer covering
|1 cup boiled rice
|1/2 tsp ginger chilli paste
|2 boiled potatoes
|2 tbsp corn flour
|Rawa for coating
|Salt to taste
|French beans finely chopped
|1 capsicum finely chopped
|1 small onion finely chopped
|1 grated carrot
|2 tbsp boiled corn
|2 tbsp coriander leaves
|3 green chilles finely chopped
|3 tbsp cheese
|Juice of half a lime
|1/2 tsp garlic
|1/2 tbsp green chutney
|1/2 tsp chat masala.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute some onions, french beans and capsicum for a minute and half then add grated garlic.
- Once the french beans are half cooked add carrots,boiled corn,green chillies, chaat masala, dash of lemon juice, coriander leaves and coriander and mint chutney.
- Mix well and turn off the flame.
- Let the filling cool down
- In a bowl add leftover rice, potatoes, corn flour, ginger chilli paste, salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together and mash them well
- Apply oil on your palm and make balls out of the mixture.
- In the filling add processed cheese and salt and mix the ingredients properly
- Make half inch balls of the feeling
- Dust your palm with corn flour, take the rice ball and make a hole in center and place the filling ball inside and cover it and then flatten it out.
- Roll it in semolina
- Now heat the oil and fry the cutlets
- When the cutlets turn brown take them off the heat
- Rice Cutlets are ready to be served..