This easy chicken fried rice will be a new weeknight dinner go-to option! Full of flavor, makes a lot and super simple, this fried rice is a family favorite. The biggest tip: use cold rice!
|Rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Boneless chicken||1/2 Pound|
|Carrots||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peas||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White onions||1 Small|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Cut chicken into small bite-sized pieces.
2. Fry chicken in a small pan until no longer pink; set aside.
3. Heat sesame oil in 10 inch skillet on medium heat.
4. Add vegetables. Stir fry until tender.
5. Crack eggs into skillet and scramble.
6. Add rice and chicken (already cooked).
7. Add soy sauce.
8. Remove from heat and mix in soy sauce.
9. Serve and Enjoy!