Alle Belle of Coconut crepes or pancakes are made at tea time in Goa. This is also enjoyed by other Christians in India. My earliest memory of this is boarding school. I spent years at St. Joseph's Convent in Panchgani, India enjoying this treat every Fat or Shrove Tuesday the day before Lent begins.
1. Heat the Ghee or Butter and saute the Coconut till it turns a light golden brown
2. Add the Jaggery or brown Sugar and allow it to melt
3. If it doesn't melt add a few tsps of water
4. Add the nuts
5. Allow to cool
6. Sift the flour and add the water about a 1/2 cup at a time to remove all lumps
7. Add the eggs one by one and add the sugar
8. Strain the batter to remove all lumps
9. Prepare the crepes by adding some oil to a pan and pouring in a bit of the batter
10. Swirl around and allow to cook on one side and remove
11. Once all the crepes have been cooked, fill with the coconut filling
12. Serve and Enjoy!