Ground meat is mixed with salt, pepper, ginger and garlic paste, spices, egg and coriander. Its then formed into a log, stuffed with boiled eggs and then baked, Halfway through it's brushed with Chilli sauce and cooked again.
|Ground beef/Lamb||2 Pound|
|Crushed black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger and garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chilli paste||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix the ground meat together with the salt, pepper, ginger & garlic paste, spices, egg and coriander and mix well together.
2. Add 1/3 st the bottom of an oven proof tray and add the 3 eggs back to back
3. Cover with the rest of the meat mixture.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 - 60 mins
5. In between, brush the exterior surface with the chilli sauce
6. Serve & Enjoy!