Potatoes and lemons make the perfect combo for these Greek Lemon Potatoes, cooked in half the time in my air fryer.
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||500 Gram , wedged|
|Chicken stock/Vegetable stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1/2 , juiced|
|Lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (Optional)|
1. Cut the potatoes in wedges.
2. In the Ninja Foodie, turn on saute mode and heat the oil.
3. Add the potatoes, stock, lemon juice and rind and parsley.
4. Add salt if your stock has no salt.
5. Allow this to boil for 5 - 10 mins till just translucent and remove.
6. Add the sour cream to the left over liquid to use as a dipping sauce.
7. Put the potatoes in the air fryer basket and set for 20 mins or set it for 10 mins twice (I like to do this so I don’t forget to check in between).
8. Serve crispy with the dipping sauce.